Friday, June 12, 2009

Picture Perfect Princess

My good friend Bonnie Wheeler gave me a wonderful gift for Kami's baby shower. A photo shoot. This was the first time any of my children have had an actual photo shoot. (We have always done the Wal Mart $5.00 pose, we have been students for a long time) The photo shoot was so much fun. She took Kami's pictures for about an hour and Kami was quite cooperative making it very enjoyable for all of us.
To say I like the pictures would be a massive understatement. I like them so much that I couldn't decide which ones to pick to put on the blog. So I just put them all on. She did each photo in color, black and white, and sepia. I have put on one of each pose. I wanted to put on each pose in each type as they are all that awesome but I thought that might be overkill.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bonnie. I love how well you captured my Picture Perfect Princess.















1 comment:

Bonnie said...

She was so fun to take pictures of! Such a cute girl!