Friday, June 12, 2009

Not Quite Fishes Yet



Jessica and Spencer started swim lessons on Monday. It was kind of last minute so we didn't have a lot of time to prepare them. I was pretty worried as we attempted to play at a friends pool the previous Thursday and the only one that wanted anything to do with it was Spencer. However, I was pleasantly surprised. Both Spencer and Jessi enjoyed their first lesson quite a lot.




They are continuing to improve each and every day. They have had 4 classes (including one in the pouring rain) and have 4 more to go. They both love their teacher and are gaining more and more confidence as they go. They aren't quite fishes yet but I am happy to see that they are becoming more comfortable in the water.

1 comment:

becca said...

this is great! we did this for jed when he was a baby, but now the kids need to do it again I think! How fun!