So I finally got the wallpaper off my bathroom walls. This has been a project I have been working on for quite some time. I think the people who put it up used Elmers Glue. It was not fun. Anyhow, I finally got the last of it off and Wednesday night, when Jacob was on call, I tackeled painting the Bathroom. The painting took till about 2:30 am and then the wallpapering until 4. (I don't think it normally takes this long but I was learning as I went) Then it was clean up till about 4:30 It is done in the same colors as our bedroom to make sure everyone knows it is the Master Bath. If only I get my kids to figure that out now.
We are going to put chair rail up where the white stripe is and hand new hardware for towels and such, oh, and I need new rugs and a new shower curtain now as the current ones don't match. Oh, and we really need to re-caulk the tub. So maybe the bathroom isn't quite done, but this was a huge portion of the project. I am really happy with it as well, which is always good.
1 comment:
the bathroom looks great! You are a machine!
Post a Comment