Monday, December 17, 2007

Oh Hillary

I was reading in a family practice journal this past week about Hillary's solution for the national healthcare crises. I was dumbfounded when she stated that one solution would be to get nurses to do more so that more people would have access to a healthcare provider. Now I don't know about the rest of the country outside of Kentucky, Indiana, Washington, and Utah but all those places are struggling with quite a shortage of nurses. Good research there Hill.

Later in the article she stated that her healthcare plan; "Will not be a government run program, unless you consider Medicare a government program". So now the woman is either a complete idiot or she is just so far removed from real life that she's useless as a political leader. Maybe in the future she can make comments like Baron Davis, who said; "there's nothing wrong with making $70,000 to $80,000 a year", and further display her removal from mainstream society.

No comments: