Saturday, November 24, 2007

4th and 18

Another year another new catch. I can't wait to spend the next 12 months watching replays of the new version of Ute ineptitude. I think its a great plan to cover everybody except the number 1 Cougar receiver and to not only let him slip through the defense, but to allow him to pick up 49 yards. 4th and 18!! I don't even blame the refs for donning their Blue and White during the rest of the final BYU possession. If the Utes can't stop the Cougs on 4th and 18 they deserve to be called for phantom penalties.

4th and 18 what a joke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was watching the game with all my four brothers and my father (in crappy low-def on some no-account network called "The Mtn"). They can all vouch that the first words out of my mouth after the last pass interference penalty were, "Jacob Corry's going to pitch a fit about this on his blog."

Totally legit call though.