Monday, November 12, 2007

I Have To Blog Now??

Each time I think I am pretty secure with my computer knowledge, Jacob throws a new curve ball at me. I have spent the last hour figuring out how to add a family picture to our blog. (It was that or clean the bathroom). I think my blog learning curve is starting to improve though so hopefully it won't take an hour in the future to add one picture.

We are leaving to Salt Lake tomorrow where Jacob and I will fly to South Bend for the week for Interviews and even get in a Notre Dame football game. Here is hoping they can pull out a Win for us. The kids will be enjoying the week with their Grandma and Grandpa Powell. Spencer seems to be very excited about this and the other two don't understand at all but I am sure they will enjoy themselves. I guess that means I better stop procrasting the bathroom and go get cleaning and packing.

No comments: