Friday, November 16, 2007

South Bend

With 5 interviews down and 3 to go I think it will be hard to beat South Bend. While we still have the three interviews in the Salt Lake area in a couple of weeks we have really liked it here. The tough decision now becomes chosing between the two programs. Both programs here have everything we want. The community is great for Melissa and the kids, and the extra $15000 per year over the Utah programs isn't chump change. I get along great with the residents in both programs and both programs seem to have an interest in me (it helps to bring Melissa to the interviews as she does a very good job of making me look better than I am). Over the next few months I'm sure we'll be making a lot of comparisons and hopefully we will come up with the right decision, though I don't think we could go wrong with either program. We'll be sure to make our decision before the Superbowl so we can officially cement ourselves on the Colts bandwagon should the need arise.

Hopefully Notre Dame can pull out a win against Duke tomorrow. Be sure to watch us on NBC, I'll be the guy in the Florida sweatshirt (courtesy of Steve and Barrys yesterday).

And of course go Michigan! (or more appropriately beat Ohio State)

No comments: