Monday, July 12, 2010

Jen's Wedding

Okay, so I don't think my sister is ever going to post pictures of her wedding. You would think that having 3 photographers would equal plenty of pictures to share but apparently their Nauvoo responsibilities are keeping them from having any time to post their pictures. I guess we can forgive you as you are on the Lord's Errand :)

Luckily, One of Paul's sisters posted a few of her snapshots on facebook and I have copied them here. So, as promised, a few pictures of my sisters wedding. More to follow :)


The Bride and Groom! Don't they look amazing!! I love the way my mom looks in this picture. Isn't she just beaming happiness for the newly married couple!


The kids were having such a hard time waiting their turn to see Aunt Jen and Uncle Paul. They wanted to mob them the second they came out the door.

My mom and sister found this dress and shoes for me. I didn't even have to go to the store. That is my kind of shopping!

3 comments:

Becca said...

Your sister looks gorgeous! Of course you are twins- so of course she is gorgeous! Congrats to Jennifer and Paul!

becca said...

awe!!! She is stunning!! And I love your dress too!

Charlotte said...

What's up with all your friends being named Becca?