Wow, Yippee Skippee!! We have made it to the third year of residency. No more sleeping at the hospital, no more crazy weird hours, no more stress! Okay, so maybe that last one is a bit of a stretch, but I am excited for this transition. Basic 9 -5 hours Monday thru Friday. On call (home-call, I might add) once every 7 weekdays and once every 7 weekends. That is 6 weekends in a row that we get Daddy!! Way to go Jacob, 2 years down, one to go!
4 comments:
I have followed your blog for a bit. I love your beautiful and amazing sewing talent.
I just wanted to say congrats to your husband. That's a lot of work, for him and the family.
You will have to have a daddy's home weekend celebration.
oh yay! thats so exciting! hopefully you don't get sick of each other with all that time together. :) (Just kidding!) Congrats Jacob!
No call? NO CALL?!? How did I miss that part of the St. Joe spiel? Exciting days at the Corry house!
Let's mention that this wonderful schedule for a third year is only available for you general practice people. This is not normal and you should enjoy it now because he will probably work more hours than this next year when he has a " real" job. But anyway, I am happy for you :)
Post a Comment