Sunday, July 11, 2010

Farewell to Quilting!

So Jacob has been getting on my case for the last month or so about how the blog is being taken over by quilting. And I guess I have to admit that it has been the majority of my posting lately. I have also realized that I want to continue to join more quilt-along's, have give-away's, and generally get more involved in the virtual quilting world. So to save my husband from quilting comment emails and my brother-in-laws from having to read about my quilts, I have decided to start my own quilting blog. You can find it here at http://happyquiltingmelissa.blogspot.com/ if you are interested. So Farewell to Quilting here and hello to an all exclusive quilting blog here.

1 comment:

Doug said...

Well Jacob I guess you can now have the room to blog about more important things such as the ridiculousness that is Lebron James. In fact you can even talk like him if you want, for example, "This is Jacob. Jacob had a difficult time deciding on what to blog about but narrowed the decision to sports, finance, or medicine, all of which are good options for Jacob. After a long, drawn out, unnecessary, and make believe thought process Jacob has decided to blog about sports. No offense to finance or medicine but Jacob feels that sports gives Jacob Corry the best opportunity to affectively occupy his time."
Oh yeah Cleveland isn't over it yet!!!!!