Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Week 3 - Quilt Along

Well it's been another fun day of Christmas blocks. I just can't help but smile when I am working with these fabrics. Today I listened to some Josh Groban Noel while I worked as well. It just finished the Christmas mood. Here are the blocks for this week.

Block 5


Block 6


The 6 blocks to this point.


And I have a bit more quilting news that I am so excited about! I won the month end giveaway at Stash Manicure! Check them out, it is a wonderful quilting blog! Here's what I won!



Can you believe it, a quilt kit in Moda Blush! I can't wait for it to arrive in the mail. I look at the picture every 20 minutes and just smile and giggle. Yippee Skippe!! Thanks again Rae Ann!

11 comments:

becca said...

your christmas quilt is looking awesome!! and what a great prize!!! congrats to you!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your prize! I'm so enjoying looking at your Christmas blocks each week. They are just adorable.

Sue said...

Your blocks look great! Congrats on your very exciting win!

Amy Sp said...

I like how you used two prints in the "wreath"/circle block, instead of a solid.

I saw that you won that wonderful prize earlier when I was over there reading Amy's post. Congrats!

M said...

Ahh Josh Groban. I might need to crank that while I go for a run tonight. best CD ever!!

P.S. Your quilt is looking awesome. I wish I was crafty like you!

Unknown said...

Congatulations on your huge win!! Can I bribe that fabric away from you? lol...not surprised! Great win! Your Christmas quilt is really looking awesome! Really love that fabric!

hugz, Pam

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your win!! Lovely blocks too, you must be flying!!

Pam said...

I'm loving your blocks!!

Congrats on your win!!

Wee Quilts said...

Melissa, love the reds in your blocks! Nice work!

Unknown said...

Your blocks look GREAT! I love the contrast on your snowball block :)

Anonymous said...

Your blocks are really pretty. I think your entire quilt will look awesome.