Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Twilight Revisited

No, I'm not going to bash Twilight again (well not alone anyway), but after seeing the movie I figured there had to be something else to Edward. The character I saw in the movie just didn't match what I had heard about this guy. What is so special about this dude? Of course I didn't want to read the books to find out so I went in search of another male voice who could explain it all to me.

This is what I found.

Some of you aren't going to like this analysis, but it was a very entertaining read for me. I may even watch the movie again with my newfound understanding.

3 comments:

becca said...

well, that was soooo funny! thanks for the laugh today. :)

Jake said...

I just spent two hours reading every other Twilight post on this guy's blog. There were times when Melissa and I were crying we were laughing so hard.

Heather said...

I haven't read the books, or seen the movie...but I have seen the movie trailers and posters, and that was enough for me. With no understanding of the story-line or characters except to know that one of them is a vampire, one is a werewolf? and there's a girl, I found this guys stuff very amusing.