Looking forward to many more smoke filled evenings in the backyard.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
The joys of Spring
Today spring has arrived at the Corry household. There are few things I enjoy more than eating dutch oven food. One of those things is cooking dutch oven food and today I did just that. I went out to plant the garden after waking up from my post-call nap and the weather was so nice that I decided to break out the ovens. The only downer is that I'm still getting over a bad case of stomach flu that kept me in bed most of Sunday and Monday so I didn't actually eat much of the chicken and potatoes, but it's all about the fire anyway.

Looking forward to many more smoke filled evenings in the backyard.
Looking forward to many more smoke filled evenings in the backyard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment