Tuesday, April 14, 2009
One Month Old
Today Kamryn is one month old. After one month I have to say she is a very good little girl. She took to the bottle like a pro and has since had very little problems with gas. What a blessing for her mommy and daddy. I can't begin to explain how nice it is to be able to use burp clothes instead of burp blankets. She actually likes tummy time to which I think is directly related to the above sentence. She has the cutests little sneezes in the entire world. She can sit contently for long periods at a time and if she start to fuss it is just her way or reminding mommy it is time to be wrapped up and put down for a nap. And most of the time, it is that easy. She has just stated to find a happy little voice and coo's occassionally. I love it. It is so fun to watch her little personality start to develop. I love her so much and am so grateful to have her in our family. Here she is at one month!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what a cutie pie!! she looks so much like her big sister!
SHe is such a cute little girl! I can't believe she is already a month old!
Wow she also looks like Mike and Tammys little girl Ashley. You guys make gorgeous kids!
Post a Comment