I finished up a little early yesterday afternoon and on the way home I stopped to see what was playing at the dollar theater. I really love going out to movies, but for the life of me I can't bring myself to pay for the price of a movie, and babysitting these days so we rarely go to movies. It just so happened that "Kungfu Panda" is playing at the dollar theater so I phoned home to tell Melissa to load up the kids. I have been to one movie with Spencer and have never dared take either Jessi or Kristian to the movies so this was a huge step for all of us.
We arrived at the theater and paid our $6 for the five of us to enter then another $6 for the popcorn and made our way to our seats. Spencer sat on the end then Melissa with Jessi on her lap holding the popcorn then me with Kris on my lap. I expected to watch about 15 minutes before Kris got bored and wanted to leave, but to my surprise he was happy as a lark. Much of that was probably due to the fact that he could easily reach the popcorn. The movie was great (I'm a major fan of Jack Black) and I do believe that we have never had 90 minutes where all three kids were entertained so thoroughly at the same time.
I hope some more cartoons come to the dollar theater soon so we can make some sort of routine out of this.
Skadoosh
1 comment:
And you know that Monday is 50-cents, right? We've done that twice. Love the dollar theater.
Post a Comment