Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Slight Interruption

Okay, so I know I have my own quilting blog now but I am so excited about this that I wanted to post it here as well.

So a couple months ago I started looking into what it takes to be a Moda Bake Shop "Baker" (one of the people who designs their projects.) Two months later and Wha Laa!!! Here it is!! My first Moda Bake Shop creation. I am so excited about this I can hardly sit to type this.


So if you get a chance, please head on over and check it out. If you want to be super sweet, you can leave a comment. It is always nice to know that someone likes your design. And if you are really feeling it, go ahead and give the quilt a try. I really worked hard to try and make the tutorial easy to follow no matter what skill level you are at.

I think I will be perma-grin all day.

1 comment:

Erica said...

It's beautiful!!! Way to go girl!