Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Whose blog is this anyway?

This is an outrage!  I got bumped for a quilt?  This blog is about the Corry family and March Madness is an integral part of this family.  Just the other night Kristian hopped up on the bed to watch the final four with me.  After 20 seconds he asked: "Which one's Noder Dame, Dad?"  I don't see him saddling up next the the sewing machine. 

Corrys love sports.  Watching sports leads to playing sports which teaches life lessons.  These things are important. 

Unfortunately this blog seems to have been taken over by the etsyesque crowd and there's nothing I can do about except to kick against the pricks.  The readers have spoken and I am as a lame duck George W. Bush in a liberal America.  The only difference is I don't have a two term limit.  In that aspect I'm somewhat more like the Rush Limbaugh to your etsy views. 

It's on now!



If you are reading this for the first time (this is certainly worthy of multiple visits) you should check out the next post.  Melissa does make some nice quilts and she could certaily have more expensive hobbies, but you didn't hear it from me.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

You just keep on kicking, Rush. Etsy will eventually take over the world.