Yay!! Congratulations you guys! We're so happy and excited for you! Hey - I just thought of something - if you guys were still living in Utah right now, would Kamryn have been born on the 13th (with the time difference)?
We're two hours ahead so she was born on the 14th, but it was still the 13th in Utah. Charlotte was still celebrating her birthday when Kamryn was born the next day.
It's all for the best. I'm narcissistic (sp?) enough that I don't want to share my ACTUAL birthday with a spotlight-stealing neice (I'm no Mark Corry). As far as I'm concerned, having her come on the 14th is the best possible outcome. I can't wait to meet her.
Five girl cousins 18 months apart. Now THAT's a princess party!
awe!!! what a cutie! Congrats Corry family!! Looking forward to meeting the newest member of your sweet family! I am close and available with anything you guys need!!!
Congratulations!!! She is too cute and I can't wait to see her! The name is very cute too. Great timing with your mom coming that day! Let me know if you need anything.
Congrats! Brian told me this afternoon. I am so happy for you guys! I really love her name. Now you know which room to put her in. hehe! Can't wait to meet her. Take care, let us know if you need anything.
10 comments:
Congratulations to you both! Babies are so cute!
Yay!! Congratulations you guys! We're so happy and excited for you! Hey - I just thought of something - if you guys were still living in Utah right now, would Kamryn have been born on the 13th (with the time difference)?
We're two hours ahead so she was born on the 14th, but it was still the 13th in Utah. Charlotte was still celebrating her birthday when Kamryn was born the next day.
It's all for the best. I'm narcissistic (sp?) enough that I don't want to share my ACTUAL birthday with a spotlight-stealing neice (I'm no Mark Corry). As far as I'm concerned, having her come on the 14th is the best possible outcome. I can't wait to meet her.
Five girl cousins 18 months apart. Now THAT's a princess party!
Congrats to you all!
Yay! I'm so glad it's a girl! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her--someday!!! We miss you guys!
I am so excited for you guys, and I love the name. Can't wait to see her and let me know if you need ANYTHING!
awe!!! what a cutie! Congrats Corry family!! Looking forward to meeting the newest member of your sweet family! I am close and available with anything you guys need!!!
Congratulations!!! She is too cute and I can't wait to see her! The name is very cute too. Great timing with your mom coming that day! Let me know if you need anything.
Congratulations! A baby girl! how fun! I hope you are doing well Melissa! thank you Jake for keeping us updated! She is one beautiful little girl!
Congrats! Brian told me this afternoon. I am so happy for you guys! I really love her name. Now you know which room to put her in. hehe! Can't wait to meet her. Take care, let us know if you need anything.
Post a Comment