I have a cousin who celebrates Pie day every year. He has celebrated this holiday for as long as I can remember. I myself have partaken in this wonderful holiday for the past few years and have enjoyed eating the pie that is eaten in the commemoration of Pie day.
Being born on Pie day is very special in itself, but consider that Kamryn was born on March (
3)
14 at 1:30 (
1.5 hours) in the
9th year of this century.
Thus I give you the Princess of Pie day (at least for the next 5 years when she may be replaced by the baby born at 9:26 on 3/14/15).

If there are any of you who don't yet think I'm a nerd, or don't know why I'm a nerd Pi=3.1415926...
7 comments:
Haha! Very cool :) Uncle Ken will be so impressed as he does happen to fall into the math geek catagory ;) Glad everything went so well! Congratulations again!!
oh yeah - and she's also your '2' daughter and her arrival brings your family's head count to '6'... haha - ok, ok - i know - my geek is showing now too! can't help it - it's genetic :)
What cousin? How do I not know about this?
I love it. Thanks Alison.
Seriously Char, which of my cousins would celebrate Pi day? Jay of course. Tim tells me that Lucy's favorite day is pi day as well.
congratulations guys!
Congrats on your newest princess! She's beautiful-we're so happy for you.
So beautiful:)
Post a Comment