Monday, September 1, 2008

Jessi's Room Revisited

So I finished a few more projects in Jessi's room. I got the shelves primed and painted and put up on her walls so that now all of her fun Cinderella Collection that her Aunt Corinne gave her is on display. Thanks again Corn!! Next, I finished the "art table" that I wanted to make. I had to cut some holes for holders for crayons, pencils, stickers and coloring books. Then I painted the entire thing white. I finished up by putting a little saying over her bed (they are the peel on and off stickers that I got at the Dollar Store and I love them) and last I put up the painting that Jennifer gave us for our wedding. All in all, her room is really coming along.


I like to think that it is almost done but there are still the curtains to go, painting her bookshelf and bed frame white, and possibly quilting a new bedspread to match the curtains, (if I ever find fabric I like for either :) I am so happy that finally our little girl can have a little girls room and not all white walls. This is so much fun!!


3 comments:

Charlotte said...

How adorably cute!

becca said...

Melissa this looks so stinkin cute! I remember seeing the ribbon and the wall looks just like it! What an adorable room. Makes me want to be 3 again.

Amber Lee said...

I love it, Melissa! Tell me more about the art table. I've been thinking of getting one for my kids for Christmas, but I hadn't thought about making one! Can you send me an upclose pic of it?