Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dollars and Health

I am disgusted by the current issues in our economy and I feel a need to elaborate on my opinions on this and other issues. Looking at the followers of this blog I understand that many of you don't care at all about what Jake thinks about finance and how wrong it is that the government is going to "fix it" with $700 billion (I could fix a lot of things with $700 billion). With that in mind I have created a new blog for my rantings. You can reach it here if you are interested.

Rest assured that any opinions not involving health care and finance will continue to be posted here. That includes most of the daily experiences that I feel a need to share as well as my views on the sporting world (just wait until the BCS standings come out).

No comments: