Sunday, April 1, 2012

Construction Trucks

 We had a major landslide up the canyon last fall.  The talk is that it will be fixed before summer with limited access on weekends in May.  I have my doubts, but that didn't stop us from driving up to the mouth of the canyon to see the dump trucks they are planning to use to move the dirt.  After driving these up and down the canyon a few times I wonder how long it will be before they have to fix the rest of the road.




Kami wanted a picture of her own so here we are.

I wish I would have gotten a picture with the Yukon in the background,but oh well.  I'm sure the trucks aren't going anywhere soon.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Love it!

Libby said...

I thought for a minute that maybe you guys came up north to the Kennicot mine! I've seen pictures of trucks like that at the mine before. Been meaning to take my own family there now that we live so close. I'm sure seeing these huge trucks was very cool!