Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kristian is 4

Okay, so this is a little late, but better late than never right.  The weekend of Kristian's birthday we were in Indianapolis for a CME for Jacob.  We had plans to go to the Children's Museum and the Zoo but the traffic and snow put a damper on those plans.  (and honestly, I should throw in a lack of enthusiasm from Mom and Dad as well.)

So to celebrate, we ended up having a family dinner when we got home.  Kristian picked pancakes (shocker) and daddy made everyone happy with "pick your shape" pancakes.  Then we followed it with some cake and ice cream.  Unfortunately, this was not as big a hit as the pancakes.  While making the cake I came to find we had no eggs.  It's Sunday so I don't want to run to the store, and honestly, I wouldn't have had time even if it wasn't Sunday.  So Google to the rescue, or not  :(  When they say that milk works the same as eggs they are wrong.


That's okay, because presents followed and Kristian quickly forgot that his cake tasted "sticky".  He got a puzzle and a bull dozer.  He loves both.  Seriously, I think he has put that puzzle together twice a day since.


Happy Birthday Nader Man!!  We love you!!

No comments: