Monday, November 8, 2010

Some Technical Difficulties

So if you have surfed back through some posts you might have noticed that any picture I have posted from before November are now gone.  Ya, I had to change my email address (as you probably already know if you read this blog) and apparently deleting my old email broke all of the links to the pictures posted under that email login.  Ya, I was pretty upset over this (It happened on my quilting blog and the MBS as well.)  I have spent quite a bit of time this weekend putting all of the pictures back on my quilting blog and redoing my MBS tutorials and am now here.  (Ya, I suppose that might be messed up to do my quilting blog before my family blog but come on, we all know about my quilting addiction ).  So my plan is to slowly try and locate all of my old pictures and relink them again.  It is gonna take time, but it is what it is.

So we're moving forward!!

1 comment:

M said...

Forward is the only way to go! Miss you guys, wish we could drag you up here for a visit!