Thursday, November 4, 2010

Costumes and the Camera

So what do the two have in common?  Apparently they can't be in the same room at the same time.  We did not take a single picture of the kids in their Halloween costumes.  I know, we are horrible parents.  And seriously, it is not for a lack of them being in their costumes.  We had a Halloween playgroup, a Ward Trick or Trunk, and Trick or Treating.  We just always forgot the camera.


I did remember to take some pictures during our annual pumpkin carving.  Do I get points for that??

Spencer and Jessi weren't to sure about sticking their hands in the "guts" but they eventually tired.

Kristian on the other hand just started to cry at the thought of sticking his hands in the "guts".

Don't they just look adorable.  Spencer went for a slightly scarier approach but the rest of them still like smiles :)

So to sum up Halloween  -  the kids had a blast, we have way to much candy in the house, and I am so excited for Thanksgiving :)

Oh - And just for kicks - this is what my big toes look like right now.  I had my ingrown toenails cut out yesterday.  (Thanks again Clint)

3 comments:

Emilee said...

Oh, your poor toes! Are you doing okay? Do you need someone to push your wheelchair?

Tasha Seegmiller said...

Look for mad foot pictures on my blog soon - we will compare battle wounds :)

Becca said...

I think your toes look fantastic- such a great look. Good luck with the shoe dilema! Hopefully you can take off those bandages and have pain free feet soon!