Thursday, May 20, 2010

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!

Thank you everyone for your wonderful advice on how to finish my quilt. I can't believe how many people commented. My husband says no more giveaways any time soon as he also gets the emails of the comments to our blog :) I told him next time I will make sure to take his email off for the few days it is posted :) Oh yes, there will be a next time. This was so fun!!

In the end, I really appreciated Suze's comment about how it is hard for artist to create duplicate works of art. Now, I don't consider myself an artist, but I did decide that I have the ability to create truly unique pieces each time I go to my machine. So with that in mind and all of your wonderful suggestions, I came up with this . . . And I couldn't be happier with it! And if you are happy with it as well, you can find it in my Etsy shop, (I know, shameless plug)




And now for the part everyone is waiting for, And the winner is . . . MaryAnne!! Congrats!! I hope you enjoy your I Spy Quilt Kit!

3 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Thank you, I'm so excited I won your I Spy Kit!

And, that quilt is absolutely stunning! Someday I want to learn how to quilt like that...

2dayisgood said...

that is beautiful!! i love the added details!! thanks for entering my giveaway.

Emily said...

Winner Winner! :)
You won my giveaway! -I'll be sending you an email soon to get your address to mail it off to you! Hope you enjoy it! (the email will show up as being from Emily/emedoodle - I'm not sure which). Congrats!