Monday, March 8, 2010

He's Back, I'm Done, She's Almost One and The Sun

Jacob had CME last week in Syracuse New York. He said the seminars were pretty good, he was able to swing by Palmyra and attend the temple, and got to ride in 5 different airplanes. So all in all I would say it was a pretty good trip. My favorite part of it is that he is back! I know the kids are pretty happy to have him back as well. Not just because they missed him but because when mommy doesn't get a break for several days she tends to get a little short on patience. It is amazing how getting to deal with one less argument just saves my sanity. I love tag team parenting.

While Jacob was in Syracuse I took advantage of the evenings alone and painted my sewing room. Thanks Mom and Becca for help with the color choices. I love how it turned out. Now I have a new project to make some new curtains to match the new paint colors.

Although this is only one room it carries great significance. Why you ask? Because it reperesents the last room in my house that needs to be painted. Yippee Skippee!! I have now painted every wall, every trim, every ceiling, and every door in my house. (Okay, so I never painted the closet in my room and am debating whether to leave it white or paint it. I am pretty sure I will paint it, but for this post the decision is to leave it white so that I can say I am done!)





Kamryn turns 1 next Sunday. This really came up on me fast. I am sure I will post more about all her growth and such in a week but I just thought I would throw this out there.

And last but certainly not least, I can see the Sun again. The weather has been so nice the last few days. It is supposed to be in the 50's all week and I am so excited. I packed away all of the snow clothes, and pulled out the jackets. We are going to will Spring here!!

2 comments:

becca said...

ooh that color is lovely!

Bonnie said...

I love this room! I wish I had one! Get job on your house it turned out so great!