Friday, May 15, 2009

Random Pics

About 3 weeks ago Spencer was screaming for help. I race downstairs to see what is wrong to come to find this. He explains that he was trying to swing in Kami's swing and got stuck. Needless to say, he wasn't to happy about me taking a picture of him before I helped him out.




The Purple Pickup being used the way it was intended to. Notice how low that back tires are riding. That is because there are 6 bags of cement in the back. It is amazing how many boards you can fit in and on top of a van!!




Jacob found a pretty cheap rate on the hotel he stayed in for his day trip to Nebraska. Unfortunately, it was cheap for a reason. Here is the dirty towel that was left in his room from the previous occupants. I guess housekeeping just isn't what it used to be.



Kristian thoroughly enjoyed the sidewalk chalk that both of his grandma's sent him for Easter. If you look closely you can see that he also figured out how to use it as war paint as well.

2 comments:

becca said...

Spencer cracks me up!! Awesome photo! I have done that... run off to get a camera before helping said child out of their emergency. :)

Amber Lee said...

I love Spencer's face in the swing--Colby would have made the exact same face, haha!
Yucky hotel room!