Welcome to the wonderful world of Jacob and Melissa Corry & Kids.
Friday, May 1, 2009
You Go President
I'm not an Obama hater like so many out there, but I do believe he has a knack of spinning things to make himself look well connected to the rest of us poor saps. This is a video about his budget cuts without the spin.
I'm not an Obama hater either--but I like this. Jocelin (was Anderson) actually blogged recently about how we don't have a clue about big numbers. Her post is here, if you want to check it out:
that puts things into perspective doesn't it? thanks. I enjoyed that. I'm not an obama hater either...but we Canadians ARE forming a conspiracy to fill US pockets with worthless 'queen elizabeth' pennies so they have to spend their tax dollars sorting through all of those before they can actually worry about their own problems...by then, we will have become a super power and will crush you! (said in the evil cats voice from Emperor's New Groove "is that MY voice?") it's going to take a long time because we want to infiltrate the pennies one at a time. see you in 100 million years (that's a quarter of a watch compared to a whole table full of watches, in case you were wondering)
3 comments:
I'm not an Obama hater either--but I like this. Jocelin (was Anderson) actually blogged recently about how we don't have a clue about big numbers. Her post is here, if you want to check it out:
http://jocelingibson.blogspot.com/2009/04/power-to-proletariat.html
that puts things into perspective doesn't it? thanks. I enjoyed that.
I'm not an obama hater either...but we Canadians ARE forming a conspiracy to fill US pockets with worthless 'queen elizabeth' pennies so they have to spend their tax dollars sorting through all of those before they can actually worry about their own problems...by then, we will have become a super power and will crush you! (said in the evil cats voice from Emperor's New Groove "is that MY voice?") it's going to take a long time because we want to infiltrate the pennies one at a time. see you in 100 million years (that's a quarter of a watch compared to a whole table full of watches, in case you were wondering)
I don't know if I knew that my sister was quite that funny before - so witty! That's why I want to be just like her when I grow up :)
Post a Comment