I don't have a cabin, nor do I have any plans to build a cabin here in Indiana, but with Melissa's blessing I now have a place where I can escape. As you can see in the pictures I've got my shed with all my toys. Next to that is the garden. Next to the Garden is the fire pit (currently it is under a pile of branches that were cut from the tree) where the dutch oven cooking takes place. Finally we have the deck in all it's glory. All I need to do now is perfect my karate skills and find a self conscious teenager to nurture while he sands and stains the deck.
The slideshow shows the backyard as it was when we first toured the house to now. We've come a long way since then.



6 comments:
What a great difference! I love all the work you guys have put into your house--inside and out. I can't wait until we own someday and can do the same thing!
I'm Becca and Vicky's sister, Lucy, from out east. I just wanted to pop in and say thank you for taking care of Bec, while I live FAR away - we can always use good friends, and I appreciate your friendship with her!
I'm impressed.
No Bob job's here.
Your yard looks awesome! If you ever want to take a trip to DC I'm sure we could find some projects for you to work on. (After we buys a house of course!)
That's Great!
this turned out so awesome!! I look forward to seeing it 'in real life' soon!!!
Post a Comment