Monday, December 8, 2008

Finally My Celebrity Status Is Secure

Here's a link to an article about me in my hometown newspaper.

Well actually it isn't about me per say, but it does mention me.

I'm not specifically mentioned by name, but if you read far enough you will get to the part about the son in residency. That's me! Famous indeed.



Ok, Ok, this is an article about my Dad and his battle with Lymphoma (he's currently winning). He's very embarrassed about the whole deal so I'm doing my part to get the word out to further increase that embarrassment a little bit.... and because I love him.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I didn't even get a mention. They didn't even talk about the entire reason that Dr. Coach even started coaching. (me--thank you very much).

What a crock.

Of course, with the way they misquoted the whole "Dr. Corry has delivered every one of his children, starting with the first delivery 30 years ago this month" business, I just lost 7 and a half years off my life. I could do worse, I guess.

Michael n' Brooke Sanderson said...

You have a pretty amazing Dad.