Friday, October 3, 2008

Boo Yah

What a great day yesterday was for me. The Utes won taking them to 6-0. While it wasn't an impressive win this is the Oregon State team that took down the mighty Trojans last week. As long as they keep from making any major mistakes we should be looking at a pretty good showdown with that team down south at the end of the season. So long as the Utes keep winning I pulling for BYU as well, as I want to see them both undefeated playing for a BCS birth. Sorry Aggies, I'm a Cougar fan tonight.

It is great to be Dodger fan today, and especially living here in Cub country. What a beautiful sight it was to see the score last night in the ER. I'm keeping my kids up late to watch the games when the Dodgers make the World Series. We may even move the TV upstairs so Spencer can forever remember watching the games from his parents' bed thus solidifying his status as a Dodger fan. Go Dodgers!

No comments: