Friday, April 10, 2009

Words of a 6 year old

Generally at night the two boys spend some time laughing and giggling before finally falling asleep in their room. Last night was no exception, but at one point Nader started crying out for his mother. I went in to see what was going on and Spencer said the following:

"I was kicking him in the face and he was laughing, then I kicked him in the face and he started crying."

That same evening Melissa and I were watching Survivor Tocantins. Melissa turned to me and said: "Could you imagine eating rice and beans for 40 straight days?"

Sometimes I wonder if she even knows me.

For those of you who don't know Survivor Tucantins is in Brazil, a country with who's customs and food I am intimately familiar.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Good times.

I'm trying to think of something more witty to say, but I'm coming up empty.

Amber Lee said...

LOL--that bad, huh? (the food, I mean)