Thursday, April 30, 2009
Another one down
Well that's it another month of OB under the belt. My next month of OB isn't until next March then I have another one 2 months after that one to finish out my 4. Don't tell anyone but I'm kind of disappointed that I don't have any OB for 10 months. It's been tiring for sure (though we had a relatively light month as far as OB goes), but with each passing month of OB since my 3rd year of medical school (this makes 4) my distaste for the specialty has decreased. I might even go so far as to say that I like OB and I could certainly see myself delivering babies back in Cedar so long as I have a brother who does the same and we could trade OB call from time to time. Time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment