Friday, October 10, 2008

Vote in the poll!

Seriously people, 2 votes? Did I mention the poll is anonymous, as in no one knows who you voted for (or if you voted). My follow-up post is going to lose a lot of it's luster if we only have 2 votes.

I hope you people aren't this apathetic about voting in the elections this year (especially you Battleground state people). Indiana and Ohio, where your vote counts. You Utah folks are free to stay home on election day because we all know Obama is going to get fewer votes than Mitt Romney out there.

Don't think I'm letting you Canada folks off the hook either. I'd make a joke about your voting, but seriously I'm not quite sure how the political system works up there (or how the Queen of some European nation fits into all of it).

1 comment:

layjent said...

well more votes seem to be coming in now...