I'm so sick and tired of hearing about how Derek Fisher left the Jazz to go to LA to be closer for his daughter's treatment. I don't hold it against him trying to get out of Utah, and if Larry H Miller doesn't hold any hard feelings I probably shouldn't either, but let's at least get it straight. Fisher's daughter received treatment in New York City! Last time I checked LA was further from NY than Salt Lake. Please stop saying Fish asked out of his contract to be closer to his daughters treatment, because that is a blatant lie.
With the Jazz down by 19 I sure miss Karl Malone. The man had a tendency to choke in the finals, but he never shied away from the paint the way Boozer does, and Okur seems to be allergic to the key. Maybe the Jazz can get Carmelo for Kirilenko and some scrubs at least then they would have a scorer besides D-Will in crunch time (or maybe they can find a way to get in on the D-Wade sweepstakes in the future).
No comments:
Post a Comment