Saturday, May 24, 2008

Favorite with the Wives

So recently, at two seperate times, and two seperate places two of my sister-in- laws were enjoying a little Pride and Prejudice movie night. This prompted a post from each of their husbands on their blogs about their dislike of this movie and other such "Chic-Flicks". So in honor of their wives, I post the following video. It is two of my absolute favorites (movie and singer) put together and I have to say, I love it.


4 comments:

Jenna Marie said...

awwww.... It gave me chills... :) I really like that song too.

Jake said...

It should be noted that I do not approve of this post!

Ryan Esplin said...

Not only do I dislike Pride and Prejudice, I also don't like Josh Groban.

Charlotte said...

I'm with Jenna, and vehemently oppose the opinions of my brother and brother-in-law. Melissa, you keep on posting. I'll take this over a sports rant any day!