Monday, April 14, 2008

NBA Playoffs

With the playoffs a few short days away let me give you my predictions. As the pairings are not yet set I can't go round by roung (maybe Friday), but I can name my champion.

Of course in the East I am going with the Celtics. I see them getting to the finals in 15 games (4 in the first round, 5 in the second, and 6 in the third).

In the West I am hedging my bets. At some point the Jazz will face the Suns and the winner of that series (7 games) will represent the Western Conference in the finals and go on to beat the Celtics in 6 games.

So there you have it folks, it's the Suns or the Jazz this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The suns wont get past the spurs, and I see the Jazz beating the Lakers in five, San Antonio in Six, and I agree with a five game win over the Celtics