| A few years back dad made an enclosure for the sand pit. The kids love it, but whenever I see them over there I can't help but see a bunch of kids in a cage. |
| Setting up the girls tent, far away from the trailers. |
| I'm not much of a photographer, but I loved the moon on this particular night. |
| Start of the Corry Reunion hike. We hiked the virgin river rim trail section from Cascade falls to TeAh Campground. |
| Melissa had reservations about letting the kids get so close to the rim. |
| Looking out at Navajo Lake through the trees. |
| The lunch log |
| It was very useful to have Spencer able to drive Big Red around to run errands. I'm looking forward to him turning 16 in a few years. |
| No reunion is complete without a plethora of horned toads. |
| Box seats for the horseshoe tournament |
| My only picture from the talent show |
| Heading home after a wonderful weekend. |
No comments:
Post a Comment