Thursday, November 1, 2012

Naderism

Some of you longtime followers may remember when we used to write about some of the interesting things Spencer said and did.  We called those Spencerisms.

Well the other night I watched as the kids said their nightime prayers.  Kristian always seems to say longer prayers than his two older siblings.  I thought this a bit curious so I asked him what he prays for at night.

Me:  "Nader, you always pray for a long time at night.  What do you say in your prayers?"
Nader:  "I pray for us to be happy, no nightmares, that we can be a family forever and that you and mom can go to the temple."
Me:  "Do you say anything else because that doesn't sound like it would take as long as you usually pray?"
Nader:  "You don't want to know what else."
Me:  "Sure I do, tell me, it's ok."
Nader (with a little smirk on his face):  "I pray that I can get better at playing the Wii."

Just FYI, we don't even own a Wii, but his Grandma in Salt Lake does and he likes to play it when we go visit.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Classic Nader. Awesome!