Thursday, September 22, 2011

Jocelyn Melissa Corry

Today our 5th child was born.  Melissa and I came into the hospital this morning at 4 to start her induction.  She got hooked up to the Pit by 4:30.  When we arrived she was about 3 cm (not much change over the past 2 weeks), but contracting well every 2-3 min.  over the next 2 hours she made it to 6 cm and requested an epidural.  That was 7:00.  At 9:30 she had progressed all the way to 7 cm and so I went across the hall to check my messages.  After 15 minutes she called and told me to come back as she was complete.  Melissa pushed three times and Jocelyn was born (the shoulders came a bit later).  

Jocelyn was born 9/22/11 at 10:19 weighing in at 9 lbs 0 oz and 21 inches long.  I tried to have Melissa wait until 10:54 (think hard about that one Char) but she wasn't having any of that.













11 comments:

Jeff and Larissa said...

Congrats guys! I'm so glad there's another great Corry in the world! I love her name too. :)

Emilee said...

Oh my goodness. She's lovely. Those cheekies are nearly irresistible.

M said...

Hooray!! Congrats on the new arrival, LOVE the name!!

Melissa looks WAY too good for having just had a baby!

Dont worry Jake, you look nice too....

Judy said...

Congratulations! She's a cutie! I'm glad things went so well!

Tasha Seegmiller said...

Congrats - she is beautiful! Love when babies are born and already have chubby cheeks.

Willis Crew said...

Congratulations!!! She is SO cute! I also love her name! Those pictures made me excited to have our girl- 6 more weeks!

Charlotte said...

What a sweet little girl--and I love the name Jocelyn Melissa.

10:54? I'm comin' up empty on that one. A little help please?

Alex.UtahMan said...

Wow, congrats! That's so exciting! We also had a baby, but it was yesterday (9/21). Pretty close. :)

Erica said...

Congratulations on your newest princess! Glad everyone is doing well. :)

Heather said...

wonderful!

Becca said...

Congratulations Corry family! We are excited to meet your sweet little Josie. Give her sweet hugs and kisses from us. Love you guys!