Friday, March 11, 2011

Corry #5

Corry # 5 shows up for it's first pictures :)  We are so excited to have a healthy, happy, baby on the way.  This little one is slated to appear at the end of September.  We'll keep you posted.

7 comments:

Amanda and Chris said...

wahoo!! Congratulations!

becca said...

awe, yay!!!! "his"??? a BOY??? woo hoo!!!!

Angeleah said...

I'm so happy for you. Do you already know the sex? A boy? If that is true then we will both have 3 boys and 2 girls. Great!!

Melissa Corry said...

I just realized I typed He. Sorry, we still have 8 weeks until we can find out the sex. But we will let you know when we do :)

becca said...

awe, ok!! will wait and see then!! Im so glad you have a healthy little one in there, but Im sorry its not your twinzers tho. :)

Libby said...

Congratulations!!!

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

Congratulations!!! That is very exciting news! You guys are a wonderful- that baby is lucky to be born into your family!