Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Birthday!!

Today is Jacob's Birthday!!!  Happy Birthday!!!  To keep with his Residency tradition he is on-call today. (for the third year in a row).  He got up before anyone else and went to do rounds.  Although, I must say, I did wake up long enough to wish him Happy Birthday before he left (while laying in bed).  We have a quiet family celebration planned with Chicken Pot Pie and Pecan Pie :)  I am trying to be optimistic that he won't be called out during the middle of this small family celebration , here's hoping :)

So Happy Birthday to a you Sweetheart!!!  And just think, next year you probably won't be on call!!  Yippee Skippee!!!!





2 comments:

Charlotte said...

These pictures are classic. Happy Birthday Jacob. I can't wait to be living in the same state again.

M said...

Happy Birthday Jake, your Canadians miss you guys!!