My sister-in-law Charlotte and my good friend Larissa have both recently opened shops on
Etsy. If you haven't heard of
Etsy it is like
Ebay but everything is Handmade. I am excited for both of them and have added a link to each of their shops on the blog. Just surf down the right past all of the blog links and you will find a button link for each of their shops. Check them out when you get a chance. I have seen both of their stuff and have to say, they both make some pretty amazing, adorable products!!
3 comments:
Thanks Melissa.
I was just thinking this morning that you should have an etsy shop. That Notre Dame onsie you whipped up for Kami has "etsy" written all over it.
Of course, now that I think about it, you might run into some copyright violations if you tried to sell it. Hmmm.
Yup, Jacob pointed out to me that day that I would probally run into some serious issues if I tried to make them for anything other than personal use. But maybe someday I will open a shop, who knows.
Post a Comment