Sunday, August 30, 2009

What a Man, What a Man, What a Man, What a Mighty Good Man!







Need I say more. Probably not, but when has that ever stopped me. Jacob installed these new floors this last week. He started the project Tuesday evening and finished Saturday afternoon. He would get home from work, change clothes, and go right to work on the floors until the kids bedtime. He was so focused on finishing as fast as he could so that I wouldn't have to have the kitchen torn apart for long. Yes I know, he is amazing. I love, love, love theses floors!!! They make me so happy. They lighten up the kitchen, open up the hallway, and reflect the natural light in the house beautifully. So far, I think this is my favorite remodel project results. Thanks sweetheart.

8 comments:

Emilee said...

They look beautiful! You lucky girl.

The Brady Bunch said...

WOW!! I am so impressed. You guys have really done an amazing job on the house. It looks great! good job Jacob.

becca said...

ooh this looks so great! since I had the benefit of seeing the floors before, in progress, and these final photos, wow! Great job Jacob! They look lovely!

Mike and Kelly said...

They do look good. Does he hire out?

Jake said...

In this economy, who doesn't hire out?

Charlotte said...

Wow. Jake, I'm impressed.

Michael n' Brooke Sanderson said...

I am impressed, can't wait to see it in person

Bonnie said...

It look great! Your home is so beautiful! You guys have done a great job!