This morning before Spencer left for school he told me his tummy hurt. This is about an everyday occasion for Spencer so I told him he would be fine and to eat his breakfast. After breakfast he told me he was cold from drinking his milk. Once again, an every day occurrence, so I told him to put on his jacket. He left for school and we began to get ready for the day here at home. At 8:45 the school nurse called to tell us Spencer had thrown up in school and needed to be picked up.
When I asked him what happened he said "My stomach started to hurt and then I threw up on my desk, then I threw up in my class, then I threw up in the hall, and then I threw up in the toilet." Oh yes, it is a sawdust special day at Darden in the first grade hall.
2 comments:
I hope Spencer feels better soon, but tell him thanks for making me laugh. 4 times before 9:00 that's got to be some kind of record for a non pregnant person.
I think you could say it was all one throw-up, he just managed to hit four places in his attempt to get to the toilet. But still, I agree, some kind of a record.
Post a Comment