It was such a great vacation!!! We were definitely not ready to go home at the end of it, but such is life. We loved hanging out with our families and got to see all of our siblings on both sides except for my sister in Arizona. We missed you Tamsen, Dean, and Audrey!!!
I am not up for typing a day by day account of what we did, and lets get serious, most of you wouldn't be up for reading it. So I think I will just give a list of highlights (for journaling purposes) followed by some of my favorite pictures from our vacation. Here it goes
Here are some of the highlights:
Two Plane rides that went remarkably well minus a moving sidewalk incident
The Willis Family Reunion in Park City
An amazing surprise for Jacob's parents 4oth anniversary
A trip to the Corry Cabin complete with dutch oven dinner and dutch oven bread, a first.
A visit with my College Friend who just had baby twin boys
A trip to "the ranch" at Navajo Lake
A BBQ at Liberty Park followed by feeding ducks and riding on kiddy rides
Garage Selling with my Mom and Sister, which with them is definitely a highlight
A wonderful dinner out with my parents while my sister watched the kids
A wonderful lunch out with my mom and sisters to celebrate our 30th b-day
Two temple visits and a viewing of the new Joseph Smith movie downtown
and nothing but family time in between.
As I said, it was a fabulous vacation and we were not ready to come back. But we are looking forward to going home again soon and being surrounded by family. We miss you all and love you!!
4 comments:
hey these pictures are great!! glad you had a great time! even more glad you are back 'home' here in IN too. :)
(oh this is becca, didnt realize I was logged in as Erick. hehehe...
I love how your dresses turned out and the little boys in the matching football outfits! So cute! Glad to have you back!
Gotta love Spencer making potions in grandpa's pond.
(Somehow I missed a whole bunch of posts here. Can you tell?)
Post a Comment