For those of you who are not LDS the first half of this blog may not make too much sense. This past Sunday was testimony meeting in church. Last month Spencer decided he wanted to share his testimony and having taught him a little about testimonies we felt good about letting him do this. He shared his belief about Jesus Christ and about the prophet Joseph Smith. It was a short and sweet child's testimony. When he asked me yesterday if he could again share his testimony I of course agreed thinking he would do a repeat of what had happened the previous month. I was sorely mistaken. He strolled up to the pulpit and the following ensued:
Spencer: "Today I'd like to talk to you about Moses. Moses was a man. He helped the slaves in Egypt. He crossed the red sea....."
I'm not sure how long this actually went on but to the guy with his head in his hands it felt like at least 15 minutes. It appears we still have some learning to do.
And now with the Evil Horses I give you Naderman. We are big Transformer fans here.
For comparison purposes.
2 comments:
Spencer is hilarious! I'm SO sad that I missed that testimony! It would almost have been worth driving to Indiana for, LOL! What a cutie!
And little Christian's voice is so sweet. I couldn't understand everything he said, and I wasn't familiar with the song, but I'm sure Jonathan will appreciate it.
Oh no, the second round of testimony meeting didn't go as well huh? Shucks! Too funny!! And I think that is the most sentences I have heard from Nader ever! He did very well!
Post a Comment