Friday, July 11, 2008

The Ranch

I am preparing myself for my first call night without a third year backup tomorrow. Add to that the fact that I'm on again Monday and I have a busy few days. This all comes on the weekend that all my brothers and sisters, parents, and cousins are enjoying themselves at the annual Corry Reunion. My folks own a bunch of property near Navajo Lake in Southern Utah where the reunion is held. My grandfather always referred to that piece of property as the ranch so henceforth I will refer to the Navajo Property as The Ranch. At any rate I am somewhat sad to be missing the reunion both for the company as well as the location.

A week before coming to South Bend we spent a couple of days camping at the ranch and I'm just now getting the pictures off of the camera so without further adu here are some of the pics from that event.

No comments: