This last weekend we drove up to Salt Lake to attend my Grandfather's Surprise 80th Birthday party. It was great to get to spend time with all of my extended family.
The kids loved playing with the balloons while we waited for Grandma and Grandpa to arrive.
Everyone making sure that everything is ready. My mother and sister's put this whole party together in less than a week and I must say, I was quite impressed :)
SURPRISE!!! I think Grandpa was more thrown off by the balloons falling on him then the actual Surprise party. And funny side note . . We were supposed to yell surprise and then start singing Happy Birthday. Well I jumped into Happy Birthday a little quicker than everyone else so everyone followed my lead. Which turned out quite comical as I tend to start to high when I don't have a note played for me. Ya, Happy Birthday sung in the rafters, always a good laugh :)
The great grand children that were there in attendance. Grandma and Grandpa's posterity keeps growing and growing.
And so do my parents . . Exactly Half of the children in this picture belong to my parent's children.
Happy Birthday Grandpa!!! We love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment